Escape City to Esher Banking Village
38 minutes Bank to Esher
- Historic and beautiful. Centuries-old, and incredibly well kept
- Top banking area on the village Green at Esher. 38 minutes Bank Station.
- Two-minute drive to local shops and stations. Private road. Grade 11 Listed.
- Enchanting cottage in Esher’s best position – facing Church and Surrey’s best pub.
- West Lodge, reputed to have been Henry V111’s original hunting lodge, sits atop a hill with distant views of Heathrow and Wembley Stadium. History of famous owners, including the REME general who made D-Day bridges. Must be seen to appreciate its Gothic splendour,
- The Lodge has 3 bedrooms, fabulous lounge overlooking green space, and large kitchen diner. 2 shower rooms. Glorious, totally-secluded garden and up to 3 private parking spaces.
- Heathrow and Gatwick under 30 minutes from this perfect Listed home or weekend escape.
- £1.3 million. Reduced to £975,000 for quick sale.
Contact Carringtons of Kingston Hill 020 8549 7788